Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Fifth Day

•••

• I read the summary of the images sequence again.

• Study and tried to impress the image of the Threshold ("Moon Gate") on my memory. Tried to remember the details of the image. The stairs with its three steps. The walkway to the entrance. The trees, the planters, the yellow flowers, the rocks, etc.

• Studied the process images again - the open space, the square, the circle, the semi-sphere, the sphere, etc.

• Did some breathing exercise; then, the complete Relax 3 times.

• I started the Routine.

• I climbed the 3 steps going towards the Threshold with the attitude of going towards the "the World of Forms" and begun to walk to the center of the white plain. It then, started to expand in all directions - without limit. I had the sensation of a strong Force.

• I continued to stay with the register of the Force.

• Then, the plain started to contract into a square. The horizon in front of e stated to move towards me; then, the horizon on my left and my right also moved towards me; finally, the horizon on my back. Again, I felt some sort of unstable sensation. (Resolution: will try to stay with this unstable sensation longer next time to observe what really is going on here.)

• The square became a circle, then, the circle became a semi-sphere; here I begun to be included in the semi-sphere - again, felt some Force.

• The semi-sphere became a complete sphere - now, the Force is much stronger.

• I continued to be the one included in the sphere. The sphere expanded to coincide with the "Space of Representation". Now, I felt the strong register of the Force.

• I concluded the Routine.

Resolution: I will try to do the Routine more smoothly next time - longer, but in one "clean swoop". Also, I will do this Step one more time, then I will proceed to the next Step of the 1st Quatern: "Concentration".

•••

No comments:

Post a Comment