Saturday, August 7, 2010

The First Day

•••

• This was my first day working on the Discipline. I chose to do the Morphological Discipline.

• After watching the video with friends who are also going to do Morphology, we interchanged among ourselves about how each one of us understood the text of the material on the Discipline.

• Then, each one went to a secluded place in the park. I chose a place under a tree to hide myself from the sun. The place is not ideal; there were bugs flying about and all kinds of noise could be heard from all directions. Children playing, a baby crying, speakers from vans blurting political propaganda, a cargo train passing by, etc.

• Anyway, I waited for the noises to subside a little and did the Relax. I did whole sequence three times.

• So I begun the routine - doing the all the steps from the first to the fourth (as follows: 1st Step - The Entrance, 2nd Step - Concentration, 3rd Step - Extesion, and the 4th Step - Transit). I completed the whole Quatern, maybe in ten minutes or so.

• Afterwards, I read the text one more time, trying to imagine each moment of the sequence - trying to remember as much as possible each step, especially, the more important parts.

• Then, I went through the four steps for the second time - although, much slower this time. Trying to stay longer on moments I felt important especially, towards the end of each step and sequence - to pay more attention to the registers and indicators.

• Towards the end of the 2nd Step, I experience something for the first time - something that I have never experienced before.

• When making the sphere contract and making it small as possible - until it is just a small point - together with the register, there came a moment when the point disappeared altogether. The whole space became all luminous and light, then, changing color - changing into light and luminous green.

• I can't see the point anymore, but, somehow I have the register that it is still there somewhere - and also, I can feel it moving around. I just can't fix its position in the wide space.

• I felt a disequilibrium I have never felt before. The whole space was so destabilized. I felt some force. The experience lasted for a few minutes.

• I continue to do the 3rd and 4th Steps of the Quatern with minimal registers.

Resolution -

01 Put more attention and perfect the image of the Threshold.

02 Review the material and try to remember the suggested experience and registers.

03 Do the Routine slower and stay with the registers for a longer time.

04 Note down the experience as soon as the Routine is finished.

•••

No comments:

Post a Comment