Monday, August 16, 2010

The Sixth Day

•••

Today, I did my Routine inside a small chapel here in Copacabana - one-a-half block from our apartment. Today would have the 39th birthday of our son were still alive.

Here's how I proceeded with the Routine, this time around.

• First, I did the breathing exercise. Then, I did the complete Relax - 3 times.

• And because, I do not have my notes with me to review. I imagined and went through the whole process of the Routine - just to remind myself of the sequence of the Step. Then, I went to through the Routine.

• Following some experience of others mentioned in our interchange yesterday, I did an Asking before actually going into the process.

• I went up the 3 steps leading to the Threshold. Here, I tried to feel and have the attitude of entering the "world of Forms, and have the sensation that I am about to enter another space apart from my daily one - that I am about to enter the "Sacred Space.

• As soon as I went through the "moon gate" - which is my entrance to the Threshold - I felt s different presence and as I walked towards the middle of the wide open space of the white plain (actually, I can't see any color), I felt that I was in the center of something limitless - I can not see any horizon. I begun to feel some Force. I stayed here for a while.

• Then, the horizon in front of me begun to materialize and started to move towards me. Then, the ones on my 2 sides and my back - forming a square.

• Then, the corners of the square begun to curve, slowly forming a circle.

• Then, petal-like shapes begun to rise-up from the edge of the circle - forming a dome above my head. I am beginning to have the sensation of some Force.

• Next, the bottom of the circle where I am standing, begun to curve down forming a complete sphere with me in the center. The Force is stronger now.

• I became the one included in the sphere - the image I see in the screen is now gone; but, I now feel that I the observer - doing the Routine - the one included in the sphere. The Force is now much stronger.

• I ended the Routine by thanking my Guide and the "Sacred Form" for the experience.

Note: Things around me after the Routine seemed to me more vivid and clear. I guess, as a result of the work I just did.

•••

No comments:

Post a Comment