Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Second Day

•••

Note: I will practice each step of the Quatern for 5-7 days each before doing the next step. Then I will do the complete sequence during the remaining days - until and before starting the 2nd Quatern.

Day 2

• Before doing the Routine, I drew - roughly, with stick figures - simple renderings of the main images for the 1st Quatern.

• Then, I reviewed the steps of the Quatern.

Note: Only after doing the routine did I realize that I forgot to do the Relax first. So, the first resolution of the day: do the Relax before doing the Routine. Doing the Relax prior to doing the Routine has two benefits: 1st, it relaxes one and 2nd, doing the relax puts one in the inertia of attention.

• So, I begun my Routine by going up a stairs with 3 steps. I slowly walked through the round entrance. The entrance "door" is in the form of a 3/4th circle - just like the "moon doors" famous in Asia. The walls are made of white trellis - it has perforations, but I can not see the other side.

• I entered through the Threshold. I am now inside the white plane. I waled to the center. I can sense that there are no end to this plane. The "floor" is limitless.

Note: I have to observe the register more next time.

• Then slowly, the horizon in from of me begun to move toward me - stopping about some meters away from me.

• Then, the horizons on my left and right moved towards me also.

• Then, the horizon on my back - forming a square with me in the middle.

Note: Remember to make the square just the right size next time.

• Now, the corners of the square begun to be rounded - until the sides begun to form a perfect circle.

Note: Try to stay longer here to feel the register of being in the center of a circle.

• From the edge of the circle, petal-like shapes begun to rise curving up, forming a semi-sphere. I begun to register something.

• Then, the floor of the semi-sphere begun to curve down, forming a perfect sphere with me in the center.

• I made the sphere larger until it enveloped me. I am still in its center. I begun to experience mildly, the Force. The space became clearer - lighter.

• I stopped the Routine after some time.

•••

No comments:

Post a Comment