Monday, August 9, 2010

The Third Day

•••

• I begun my pre-routine preparation by reviewing the text of the 1st Quatern once more. Then, it occurred to me that it would be a great help if I write a summary of the main images of the Steps of the 1st Quatern with emphasis on the sensations and the registers.

Here below, is the summary:

01 Entering the Threshold, with the sensation of "going towards the world of Forms".

02 Standing in the center of the white plane that extends in all directions, with the sensation of "being in the center of 'infinity'".

03 The register as the horizons on my front, two sides and back begin to move towards me forming a square.

04 The register of the Action of Form while standing in the center of the square.

05 The register of the Action of Form while standing in the center of the circle.

06 The register of the Action of Form while standing in the center of the semi-sphere.

07 The register of the Action of Form while standing in the center of the sphere.

08 The register as one makes the limits of the sphere coincide withe 'space of representation' with the sensation that "there is nothing outside of the sphere" and that it is 'omnipresent' - at the same time that the register of 'me' - the 'observer' - becoming the one included in the center of the sphere.

•••

• After writing the above summary, I did the complete Relax. I went through the exercise three times.

• I begun my Routine by elaborating my allegory of the Threshold. I went up the stairs. It has 3 steps. I walked through an entrance just like a Chinese "moon gate" - that was separating the spaces - where I am and where I am going.

• I went through the Threshold and entered the wide open space. I registered the sensation of being in the center of something limitless.

• Then, the horizon in front of me started to move towards me. Then, the two sides - then, the horizon on my back - forming a square, with me in the middle.

• Then, the corners of the square begun to curve - slowly forming a perfect circle with me in the center. I registered a slight action of form.

• Soon, petal-like shapes started to rise from the edge of the circle forming a semi-sphere. Then, the floor begun to curved down - forming a complete transparent sphere. Here, I started to register the Force.

• And finally, I register 'me', the 'observer' became the one included in the center of the sphere. I continue to experience the Force.

• After some time, I ended the Routine.

•••
Resolution: To try to stay longer with the sensations and registers. Also, try to observe better these registers that accompany the 'action of forms'.

•••

No comments:

Post a Comment