Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Fourth Day

•••

Today, I did the Routine in the morning. 11:40 AM

I did the complete sequence of the Relax. 3x

I did the Routine.

I wrote the notes [observations and resolutions].

• Got the Force while in the middle of the wide open space - felt the sensation of infinity.

• I felt a little unstable while in the middle of the square.

• I felt the Force again while in the center of the circle, semi-sphere and the sphere.

• Felt stronger Force when I expanded the sphere to coincide with the space of representation at the same time that "I" the "observer" and the one being "observed" became one and "I" became included in the center of the sphere.

• This time, I have to stay longer with the sensations and observed more the registers.

• I ended the Routine.

•••

No comments:

Post a Comment